Monday, June 21, 2010

Na jane kis bhes main Narayan mil jaye……………….



Ok this is something i have been thinking of writing from last many days…. Di(my elder sis) she keep referring this phrase to me…na jane kis bhes main narayan mil jaye…..actually the pharse is a part of a kabir doha

Rahiman ehii sansaar mein, sab saun(se) miliye dhay....
naa jaane kahi roop mei, naaraayan mili jaaye...!!!

What it really mean is you should meet people warmly and love them genuinely….you really don’t know maybe 'Narayan'…that refers to the lord here is testing you; wants to see whether your wishes come from the heart or begin merely at the tongue. Di always told me god is in everything…….sirf narayan ko dekhne ke liye nazar chahiye…..though I never believed her….i had my own reasons to be angry with god…..but I learned my lessons and restored my faith on him, this time I was a changed person. Yes I actually started seeing Narayan(not literally) I could see him doing things for me...I started counting my blessings for the first time……I saw him in almost everything and now I could see a reason, that why sometime things are the way they are, may be its my blind faith which is speaking now, but I trust him to surrender onto him and I know he loves me…just the way he loves you

For the first time i started seeing things in a different light...may be i started seeing the other side of the coin......I noticed that i am surrounded with not so bad people.....and they all are helping me grow further in life.....meeting such wonderful people here in Pune where i had no one to fall back on was a nice pleasant surprise, people who were not my friends did things for me which even most of my friends would have not done. My office was very cooperative, people were nice enough to not ask anything when I was extremely vulnerable (yes some of them were very annoying …..and they still are---but that’s the part of deal). I worked with wonderful superiors….they not only supported me but also gave me freedom to work(my way)….and the best bit is I found a deeper sense of meaning in my friendship with Manvi (My childhood buddy, someone told me once that if you remain friends for more then 10 yrs you are no longer friends you become sisters....and i am happy to have one more sis) I also found a good friend in Sudesh. And my family….which is probably the best in the world….. my parents who always told me that there are no obvious truths in life, each life is unique and the key to be happiness and contententment is being honest to yourself (don't fool yourself with the lame excuses). My Di who is my friend, philosopher and guide(my spider woman) a complete powerhouse of strength, my brother who always told me me Ru (this what he calls me lovingly) the day you laugh on your adversities believe me you will know it you are out of it and off course my most amazing Jiju(who is just a call away) and my bhabhi (who is the sweetest)

These are my blessings…… I see Narayan in all of them and many more, Vanieeta, Vishal, Mr Mali and all those amazing lovely people who have been part of my journey, they are god sent to me. Probably Narayan could not be present everywhere so he created these people in my life….but he gives such people to all of us….you just need to have an eye to recognize them...value them and love them........be nice to everyone…even if they are not generous to you….so what.....someone else be……remember life is full circle……

So smile, love and count your blessings, and never give up on love, life and faith whether in disguise or not, 'Narayan' would definitely be pleased!

1 comment:

  1. Superb Thanks! I heard it Guardaas Maan Song and was searching for the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete