Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Change is Good


Is change actually the essence of life…I don’t know that but one thing I know is “change is a reality” and it happens naturally to all of us…like hunger….thirst and sleep. We all change with time……some time significantly and sometime less significantly but we can't escape it. Sometime we don’t even realize that slightest shift in our attitude or a pleasant shift in our energy, which people call change……..if it’s a change….i guess it is..

By the way, why are we talking so much about change today…..because lately people have started seeing changes in me...and they don't forget to mention it whenever they get the chance. So is it really a change in me or a change in the way they look at me. Its both i guess. Friends, Colleagues, my maid and even my lawyer have started pointing out that I have changed so much? Earlier i used to wonder how should i react to all this and now i don't react, its democracy and they have a right to have there own opinion..... so be it. Yes I accept the change in me…...whatever the reasons are ….I have completely embraced the change in me.

Sometime circumstances lead to a multidimensional change in you. Yes Changes are multi dimensional ……they change you completely….starting from changing you(your personality), to how you perceive life, how you see your relationships and your loved ones. Change doesn’t necessarily mean harming or hurting others feelings infact sometime it brings out the best in you.

For me I didn’t create a change in me, it’s a change which re-created me. It brought me closer to my family. When everything was going wrong it showed me who are my real friends and who were just hanging around. And most importantly it made me more responsible as an individual. It brought me closer to my higher self (the lord), less complaining, calm and more patient. It also made me think more seriously about my career (it made me focused).

Even though I see so many good in it...some people still don't forget to mention about how i am not the same one anymore....to which i jokingly reply...., that's right i have changed i look more beautiful now...:)

So never listen to the complaints people generally make about you changing…..because change is inevitable….there is nothing wrong to it….if it creates joy for you and the others around you.

Remember...shadow don't change form with there own will they change with light...

Note: *Thoughts are purely personal ….no offence to anyone please… :)

1 comment:

  1. I know it sounds strange, but while reading it, I could also hear you saying these words...

    ReplyDelete